A recovery coach takes actions
necessary to help an individuals in remaining free from drugs, alcohol addiction.
- Recovery Coaches often support a client
through life’s difficult emotional ups and downs.
- Help the client to find
- Hold the client accountable to a detailed
relapse and prevention plan.
- Encourage the client to find and utilize a
- Encourage the client to build a healthy sober
- Encourage the client with on going recovery
based day to day simple actions.
- Encourage the client to practice daily this
new way of thinking and living.
- Sober Coach/Sober Companion 24/7 Personal one
on one Recovery.
- When you need or want to travel and staying
sober is a Priority.
- When Keeping your Job is super important and
you just cant risk losing it.
- When you want and Need someone to keep you
accountable to staying clean and sober.
- When you just know you need that extra
encouragement to make the transition into recovery !